- International Driving Document is designed to be simple to use and easy to understand
for both the English and Non-English speaker.
- The International Driving Document presents all information required by the United
Nation laws and will clearly explain your right to drive to any government official.
- As an added security feature, the International Automobile Drivers Center will include
with your International Driving Document an International Drivers Document.
- This document is a high quality professional identification card that together with
your International Driving Document and National Drivers License will ensure your
right to drive.
- Your International Driving Document (I.D.D) MUST be accompanied
by your original driver's license to be valid
International Drivers Document includes a security feature hat will prevent
any forgery. A special Security Shield Hologram covers each card and adds both security
and legitimacy. This security shield hologram both protects and prolongs the life
of each card in addition to eliminating any possibility of counterfeiting.
Want to drive in a foreign country and do not have a license issued by that country?
According to the United Nations, a valid drivers license from your home country
along with our International Drivers Document allows you to drive in any of the
160 plus countries that are part of the UN.
Our product offers legitimacy and protection.Because not every country speak your
native language, our International Drivers Document explains the United Nations
law in many different languages and will protect your right to drive in foreign
The United Nations laws pertaining to International Driving Documents were ratified
by member states in 1923, 1943, 1949, and 1968. These United Nation laws (click to view laws) are enforced
by the following countries (click
to see countries).
5426 N. 5th Street.
Philadelphia, PA 19120
Tel: (215) 324-3576 | Fax: (215) 324-3577